Health Promotion Council (HPC) and its parent organization Public Health Management Corporation continue to monitor information on COVID-19/coronavirus. Our primary focus is on the health, wellness, and safety for all our of clients and team members, and our community at large. We have been working diligently to ensure organizational preparedness, so that we may continue to provide services to our clients and are ensuring extra preventive and precautionary measures are in place based on guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the Philadelphia Department of Public Health.
We encourage all to take the appropriate precautions and preventive measures, including:
• Washing hands often with soap and water
• Use hand sanitizer when soap and water are not available
• Avoid touching your face or the faces of others when you have not recently washed hands
• Use a tissue to cover your mouth when you cough or sneeze – and dispose of the tissue as soon as possible
• When a tissue or other cover is not available, cough or sneeze into your elbow
• Avoid larger social gatherings and maintain safe distance from others whenever possible – remember, droplets from coughs and sneezes can travel up to six feet (this is what “social distancing” means)
• Stay home if you are feeling sick
If you have a specific question about HPC programs and services, please contact Christina Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org or 267-294-5040.